Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Travel to East Java and then Mount Bromo in Indonesia

I want to tell my personal experience regarding my visit to East Java especially to Mount Bromo when I was still at the supplementary school, 12 years ago. I went with my parents, uncle, my buddy and a good driver. Our house started the tour by Bogor to Tegal, Central Java. We stayed a person night inside hotel.

The following day, we started our day from Tegal to Surabaya, East Java. Bromo Ijen Tour stayed the night during Garden Hotel at Jl. Pemuda Surabaya. The next day all of us concluded the trip. We chose the path from Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Pasuruan, and stopped in Gending, a small town, about doze km in the east from Probolinggo in order to meet an old good friend.

In the day we went to Mount Bromo through Probolinggo. When we arrived in Probolinggo, the car turned to the down. During the trip, all of us crossed jati forests and fresh air. At last we arrived at the lodge. At this moment we couldn't begin to see the beautiful scenery from the inn because of the darkness. The weather became cold and that we had to use thick clothes. We had an evening meal in a small restaurant near the inn. After supper, we had sex.

When I was still asleep, for two o'clock in the morning mother and father wake up me. I didn't know what happened. There was a great earthquake. Something funny occured, my friend instantly brushed his teeth when he was first awakened. This individual thought that we wanted to start to see the beautiful places. In fact it turned out only a great earthquake. And then we had sex again.

Found at 4 o'clock in the morning, the hotel worker wake all of us up to expect to go to Pananjakan by truck, a strategic destination for a watch the gorgeous scenery of Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Build Semeru.

Period passed by way of. It was a good pity which we couldn't start to see the rising sunshine because of the non-sunny sky. I was still lucky because of the very good weather we could actually see the amazing scenery. The three mountains are located in a Country wide Park. Build Semeru may be the highest off-road in Java island. My dad took photos of the beautiful scenery with the National Area.

When it was clear, all of us went back on the hotel. From your hotel, all of us went by horses through the sea sand which can be going for the crater. We all climb by stairs towards top. At the summit we could view the Mount Bromo's crater definitely which is still smokey.

After that we all came back for the hotel and our visit to the huge batch is finished. Next we visited Malang, a cold town with the south of Surabaya. After we frequented a recreation park around Malang, we all rested inside the hotel. The very next day we went back to Bogor and all of our trip to East Java was ended.