Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Sports Order

Its been a good, poor and ugly form of week for me personally.

I hit the trifecta at Pimlico--thats good.

My Little League kids went 0-3 with Coach Reavy in attendance--thats bad.

And Wednesday night, upon hearing of the truth decline of my dawg, Elliot Yamin, I was both sad to hear the news and disappointed in the conclusion that I'd only watched 12 direct periods of American Idol, comprising two months--thats...well, you obtain the idea.

Luckily for me, but, the sports world is never without its good, bad and ugly times also.

Here are the high (and low )lights of-the week thats passed. Identify additional information about https://crunchbase.com/person/tyler-collins by browsing our novel website.

The Good:

Todd Bonds 714th homerun ball--for Tyler Snyder, the man who found it. Definitely the eBay--er, Bay Area-- dedicated are happy with their slugger, and might even open up their checkbooks to produce a bid for your traditional boost. But, to me, nothing tells the tale more beautifully than these four words uttered by Tyler, the soon-to-be rich Athletics fan (due to Bonds), after the game: I hate that man.

The NBA play-offs. As the highlight of my baseball season is undoubtedly the NBA draft, I cant help but wonder at the series that have been performed up-to this time. Inside Https://Www.Crunchbase.Com/Person/Tyler Collins/ contains extra information concerning how to consider this view. It certainly has made me forget the NHL is o-n strike. (Editors note: Kevin doesnt get the OLN channel.)

After dropping five right, the Phillies finally won.

The Bad:

After losing five immediately, the Phillies finally won.

Cubs catcher, Michael Barrett, punched AJ Pierzynski following a collision at home plate. It is a bad thing only because I do believe Barrett may have injured his hand when delivering the blow.

NBC began broadcasting episodes of the National Heads-Up Poker Championship. This could be described as a positive thing had ESPN not made a decision to air about 300 episodes of World Series of Poker tournaments on a continuing cycle on ESPN routes 1thru 6. To get additional information, please consider having a gander at: site preview. This might be great if Celebrity Poker and the World Poker Tour Who Gives werent to a Crap currently force-feeding its addictive felt-and-clay-chip numerous allure down my throat.Instead, its overkill. Perhaps not because I hate seeing poker shows on TV, but because I watch them all. And I need my life back.

The Ugly:

Just one thing...

Kobes dress on 'In the NBA' last Wednesday. Because nothing says neighborhood cred like-a powder-blue sweater vest.

--

That can do it for this days edition of The Sports Column. Basically can prevent the TiVo-limit hold em barrage this week, Ill try and keep an eye out for the top stories for next time.

Until then, enjoy the information as it occurs..